Model With communication in Vietnam

                          In the MMP Asian video channel, the introduction of the model always draws attention to the online community who is a model of virginity, every time she goes to a party or event that catches the attention of the media.  Learn more about career life Pearl model please access.

                                                                                                                                      History of the internal queen of pearls: her real name is Trinh Ngoc Trinh.  Born in Tieu Cau town, Tra Vinh province in a poor family.  Ngoc Trinh is the youngest daughter in a family of 4 brothers and sisters.  Find out about Ngoc Trinh's biography, Ngoc Trinh was born on September 27, 1989.  By the time of 2016, Ngoc Trinh was 27 years old.

 What is the measure of 3 rounds of Ngoc Trinh?

 Ngoc Trinh is 1m70 tall and weighs 49kg, Ngoc Trinh's 3-ring measurements are 84-58-93.

 How is Ngoc Trinh art road, Ngoc Trinh career?

 Ngoc Trinh quickly joined the Vietnamese fashion village in 15 years old, 16 years old and participated in and won the prize for the "Miss Jewelry" contest.

 In 2005, Ngoc Trinh attended Vietnam Supermodel and won the "Beauty of photogenic" award.  How is Ngoc Trinh's childhood?

 My hometown "Queen of Internal Medicine" at Tran Hung Dao Street, Cau Quan Town, Tieu Can District, Tra Vinh Province, I was completely surprised because the house was not as grand as I imagined.  The house is quite small, the width is about 3 meters wide but very neat, located in the middle of Cau Quan market center.

br />  More than 20 years ago, after Ngoc Trinh was born, her mother suddenly fell ill for a long time and left her family when she was 6 months old.  Her father had to be in a "rooster" to feed four young children.  The brothers and sisters often blame her and think that because of her, she died.  Because of her they do not have the care and protection of their mother like many other children.  That left her destitute during her childhood.

 Mrs. Nguyen Thi Phuong, Ngoc Trinh's mother later choked out, confidently said: “The first time I met Trinh, it was very pathetic, wearing a pair of dusty, torn clothes, there were no buttons, sitting in front of the leaf house.  Oops.  Asking for a visit, I knew he missed his father, and waited for his father to come home.  I just took him home, washed himself and stitched the buttons for him.

 Because of loving children, from that day on, every day Mrs. Phuong also took care of Trinh and cleaned the house neatly and cleanly.  Ms. Phuong shared: “I remember as in full moon in August 1996, Trinh ran te te through the house and gave me a moon cake and said very innocently:“ You came back to be my mother and hear ”.  I thought he was joking, so he made a noise for him.  I did not expect him to ask my father to marry me. ”


nbsp;Wishing children to feel the love of their mother, but the following motherhood for her father was met with opposition from her brothers and sisters Ngoc Trinh.  Because they thought that she loved her mother much later and did not remember anything about her mother.  Mr. Tran Tong and Father Ngoc Trinh confided: "Actually, she loves her mother very much, not like everyone thinks.  When I was young when I remember my mother, she went back into some corner and cried.  Seeing me like that, I also couldn't hold my heart. ”


NEWS BLOG

Comments